Upon entering the gates of Vintage County Club, it is obvious this community represents luxury living. Vintage Country Club offers two highly acclaimed 18-hole championship golf courses designed by noted golf course architect Tom Fazio. The Mountain Course strategically challenges with its bent grass greens and lush fairways. In contrast, the Desert Course offers verdant trees, desert cacti, wildflowers, sparkling water features, and high-angle, wave-type bunkers.
Situated in The Vintage Club’s award-winning 80,000 square foot Clubhouse (recently completed with a multi-million dollar renovation), the LakeView Grille epitomizes world-class dining and service. Members frequently dine indoors or alfresco at this beautifully appointed restaurant, taking in captivating lake and mountain views while savoring superb culinary creations paired with select wines from the Club’s award-winning wine cellar. The poolside Palm Court restaurant offers a casual ambiance and menu while lighter fare is available at The Vintage Market. The men’s and ladies’ locker rooms also provide full bar and menu service throughout the day.
Other amenities at Vintage Country Club include 11 state-of-the-art tennis courts, a fitness and wellness center, spa sanctuary.
Vintage Country Club features a variety of homes:
- The Cottages: A representative example of early California hacienda-style architecture. Each building in The Cottages community is comprised of 4 to 6 residences gathered around an enchanting courtyard with lush landscaping, private entry gates, and picturesque water features. Units feature 2 bedroom, 3 baths in 2,200 sf. Each property includes private pools, spas, and barbecue areas. Home prices range from $500,000s to over $1 million.
- Terrace Condos: Single story condos located within a three-story complex atop private underground parking. Terrace floor plans range from 2,300 sf to 4,100 sf, many offering spectacular golf course and mountain views. The two building Terrace complex features an oasis landscaped pool and cabana area with bath/dressing rooms and barbecue kitchen. The Terrace concierge staff is on site to provide a wide range of personal services to homeowners. Home prices range $700,000s to over $1 million. HOA is $2,260/month.
- Patio Homes: Contemporary patio homes feature vaulted ceilings and expansive and attractive use of glass for natural lighting. Floor plans start at 2,800 sf with homes situated on beautiful and lushly landscaped lots. Patio homes offer each homeowner the ‘lock-n-leave’ security and enjoyment of owning a detached single family home maintained through their homeowner’s association, including individual landscape and pool/spa maintenance. Home prices range $1.5 to $3+ million.
- Desert Homes: Developed upon gradually elevated lots of approximately one-half acre, some Desert homes border the fairways of the Desert Course while others are situated along the desert landscaped shores of a meandering lake system. These detached single-family homes range in size from 4,000 sf and offer captivating views of the valley’s surrounding mountain ranges. Home prices range from $1.5 to $3+ million.
- Custom Residences: There are a variety of luxury-finished custom homes already designed and constructed by master builders on Vintage Club custom home sites. Custom homes range from 4,000 sf to over 15,000 sf and are located both on and off the Vintage Club golf courses. Home prices range from $3 million and above.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.