Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage CA, established in 1971, is a worldwide known private club within 1,760 acres. The community offers three 18-hole private golf courses; the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, home to the LPGA /ANA Inspiration (formerly known as Kraft Nabisco Championship), the Arnold Palmer Course, and the Pete Dye Challenge Course. Mission Hills also offers two public 18-hole golf courses; the Pete Dye Resort Course and the Gary Player Course.
Mission Hills Country Club’s clubhouse, known for its sweeping views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto mountains, was renovated 2016. The changes included a more modern foyer and entrance, the addition of several dining areas; the Champions Bar, which has floor-to-ceiling windows on one side with sweeping views of the mountains and the lake by the 18th green on the Tournament Course, the Champions Bar + Craft Kitchen, and Tommy’s Cafe at the Sport Club. The Club’s new Touchdown Room will be a private, high-tech-enabled workspace where members can drop in and work without any distractions, hold interviews, host small impromptu meetings, and make private phone calls.
For the tennis player, Mission Hills offers 7 lighted tennis courts, 20 hard courts, 4 clay courts, 4 pickelball courts, 5 grass courts, considered the best grass courts in the nation, and a stadium seating tournament court. Residents enjoy the 17,000-square-foot spa and sports center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, including a Kinesis wall, full exercise class schedule including yoga, outstanding personal trainers, 21 meter lane pool complex featuring aqua aerobics & arthritic water classes, and 2 championship bocce courts.
Mission Hills community features 1,500 homes and condos built on fee and lease land.
There are numerous neighborhoods within Mission Hills:
- Mission Hills Fairway Estates: Luxury custom homes on the Arnold Palmer course or offering lake views. Home prices range from $900,000s to over $1 million. HOA is $363/month.
- Mission Hills Lake Front Homes: 78 homes from 1,986 to 2,142 square feet, some on leased land. Home prices range from $400,000s to $500,000s. HOA is $543/month.
- Mission Hills Legacy-Oakhurst Homes: The Legacy neighborhood features 156 homes built From 1997 to 2002 along The Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course and offer spectacular fairway, lake and mountain views. Legacy homes include Fitness Membership. HOA is $587 month. Oakhurst features 60 homes built from ’02 to ‘04 along the Pete Dye challenge or Gary Player golf course. Home prices range from$700,000s to over $1 million.
- Mission Hills Mira Vista Homes: 307 homes around the Gary Player course and adjacent to Mission Hills. HOA is $280 month includes a community pool and reduced daily play golf fees. Home prices range from $600,00os to over $1 million.
- Mission Hills Oakmont Estate Homes: 76 homes around the Arnold Palmer course built from 1999 to 2000. HOA is $267 Month. Home prices range from $700,000s to over $1 million
- Mission Hills Stone Ridge Estate Homes: 45 fairway homes on the Pete Dye Resort course developed from ’99 – 2000. HOA is $370 Month and includes front landscape, a community pool, plus Social & Fitness Membership at Mission Hills.
- Mission Hills Westgate Homes: 31 custom estate homes
- Mission Hills Haciendas Homes: 21 homes on the Westin Pete Dye course built in ’05. Recent HOA is $310 Month
Mission Hills condominiums are located in both fee (your own the land) and lease land.
- Mission Hills East Deane: 371 condos homes built from ’87 to ’91 on the Westin Mission Hills golf course. Fee land (you own the land).
- Mission Hills Fairway Condos: 617 Condos, mostly on the golf course developed from ’71 to ’89 on leased land.
- Mission Hills Tennis Villas: 221 units near the tennis club and clubhouse built between ’71 and ’89 on leased land.
Mission Hills is located off Bob Hope Dr and Dinah Shore Dr.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.